Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Extremely Easy MakeUp for Brown Eyes

I love my brown eyes, and this look really highlights them. I wear this one nearly every day that I put on makeup because it's so easy and so casual.

I start with a primer, I use e.l.f. eyelid primer, it's only $1 on their website. Works well for the price.


Then, I use a light creamy beige shadow, I don't know the brand, I just bought this crappy palette for a few bucks at Walgreens, any light beige color will work. I add it to the inner corners to about half of my eyelid, blending it all the way up towards my brow.


Next, I blended two colors, a gold color and a golden brown color, and applied it to the outer corners and blending it up like so.


Then, I just curled my lashes, lined the upper waterline with eyeliner, and put on mascara. Too simple.







No comments:

Post a Comment