Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Welcome to MakeUp Your Mind!

I couldn't come up with a good name for this blog, so all credit for the name goes to my wonderful, witty man, Cody. I figured I'd start this off with my first post being an introduction. My name is Sarah, I'm young and inspired. I moved up to this little town in Wisconsin in August of 2012, and there's not much to do around here, so why not start a blog? I've spent most of my life in Jacksonville, Florida and plan to return in late May of this year. I'm in a long distance relationship, we've been together for almost two years now, and I can't wait to go back to him. I like to play around with my hair and makeup, but I'm sure you could tell, because why would I start a beauty blog if I didn't know anything about it, hehe. I started this blog mainly to review products that I've used, to help you guys figure it all out.

Well, I hope you enjoy my blog, thanks for reading :)

Sarah Rooney


No comments:

Post a Comment